Welcome to the 4 star Grand R campground! 👋
Camping with animations in La Faute-sur-Mer
At Camping Paradis Le GRAND’ R, or nearby, leisure and activities are very varied.
Discover our animations and activities within the campsite:
- At Camping Paradis Le GRAND’ R, the youngest will have fun on the playground, supervised by their elders playing boules next door on the petanque court.
- Petanque tournaments are organized once a week during the season, don’t hesitate and come in large numbers!
- Young and old will meet on the 2 trampolines and the bouncy castles.
- Discover our sports ground, volleyball, soccer, basketball, ping-pong
- At the bar with its game room, vacation memories also during the animated evenings!
Program of the Animations of the Camping Paradis Le GRAND’ R for the months of July and August.
Upon your arrival, enjoy a welcome drink offered to all newcomers on Saturdays at 7:00 pm at the bar.
Animations at the bar: Dancing evenings, Karaoke, bingo, theme meals
SOIREE MOUSSE (Facebook : normandie sonorisation)
This summer, we welcome the PARADISE TOUR . In 2022: Mikelangelo Loconte & Noémie Garcia, Sloane, Hobbs, Caroline Costa, Pablo Villafranca.
Animation program on the app
- Find all the details of our animations via the application Camping Paradis.
- Every day, you will find our 3 animators for numerous collective activities (soccer, basketball, volleyball, etc…). Friendly pétanque tournaments are also organized once a week!
- For children from 6 years old: children’s workshop (fun, manual and sports activities, other projects for the summer to come…) from Monday to Friday, in the morning from 10:30 to 12:00 and in the afternoon from 16:00 to 17:00.
- For teens: sports activities and other projects to come on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 3:00 to 4:00 pm.
- Muscular awakening on Mondays and Thursdays from 9:30 am to 10:30 am.
- In any season, great moments are dedicated to our aquatic space, covered and heated swimming pool.
Many activities at the
Faute-sur-Mer or nearby
A 500m from the beach You will be able to learn how to do sand yachting with a school nearby.
The direct access to the river Lay will make the joy of the fishermen and the walkers who will be able to join the typical port of L’Aiguillon sur mer
On foot or by bike, the bicycle path leads you to the city center (900m) where 2 markets per week and evening or night animations (in season) are proposed.
For the adventurous, the velodyssey offers various circuits along the sea or in the forest.
Camping Paradis Le Grand’ R offers you 3 packages for WIFI access.
Take advantage of our free access to the bar.
The river Lay
The circuits of the velodysée
The island of Ré
The National Nature Reserve
of the Belle-Henriette junkyard